The PSO has great and easy ways for Scottsdale Prep families to help provide funding for student activities, campus enhancements such as the Tech Lab.
If your family shops at any of the following Fry’s, Bashas, A..J.’s, Target, Impact shopping or Amazon online, follow the directions below for your favorite store and you can easily help the PSO raise funds for our school.
Earn 4-8% back to the PSO. Click on the link and you will automatically be directed to Scottsdale Prep’s PSO page for Amazon. There is no code to enter!
- Goto www.frysfood.com & click on “Community” at the top
- Select “New Community Rewards Program” from list on left.
- If you’ve previously registered your VIP card online to receive digital coupons or other Fry’s VIP perks, click on “Enroll Now” & sign into your account with your email & password.
- If you’re NEW to Frysfood.com, simply “click here” to 1st create your VIP online account. THEN, from your Account Summary page, scroll down to Community Rewards, and click on “Enroll”.
- Enter the SPA organization number 83935 in box & hit “Search”
- Select Scottsdale Preparatory Academy (PSO), click “Enroll”.
Fry’s donation varies but usually ranges from 1-2%. of your purchases donated back to the school.
Important – If you’re fundraising for a specific student for their senior trip, you must log into your Fry’s account each quarter & take a screen shot showing the dollar amount of the donation & email it to their Senior Trip Advisor with student’s name. We’ll credit that amount to their trip.
What’s better than Amazon, you may ask? Well, how about still getting Amazon plus 300+ other sites like Target, Macy’s, Best Buy, Office Max and even travel sites like Hotels.com or Hotwire. Check it our today and click on the link below to start shopping! This is a great way to shop and give back to your child’s school!
AJ’s & Bashas’
- Bashas/AJ’s makes it easy to raise money for Scottsdale Prep PSO with their new Community Support Card. All you do is t0 shop!
- The PO will receive a rebate check for 6% of the total amount you reload onto your Community Card all year round.
- You don’t need to buy multiple cards because the cards are “RELOADABLE” up to $500 unless you’d like an extra for other family members to use for shopping. Each card comes pre-loaded with $10.
- Community Cards are the same as cash & may be used at any Bashas, AJs & Food City to purchase any item EXCEPT Western Union, money orders, Lottery or Event tickets. Even buy your gift cards for OTHER merchants (Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes, etc.) & we get 6% of those purchases too.
- The card can be reloaded using cash, check, debit or credit (double dip, get your miles). Reloading can be done at the register or customer service. At the register, it must be done prior to the start of your order as a separate transaction. Reloads cannot take place within an order.
- Cards (pre-loaded with $10) are available for $10 at the SPA front office.
- These cards are like cash and are not replaceable.
Target Red Card
To register your Target RED CARD
- Go the www.target.com/tcoe to sign up.
- Our school ID is 149780.
- We will earn back 1% of your purchases with your Red Card.