The transformative education offered at Scottsdale Prep would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO). As a parent and/or guardian you have joined a community of like-minded families dedicated to the success of Scottsdale Prep and its students.
Missed Drug Awareness Presentations on January 9th and February 13th by Award-winning speaker, Stephanie Siete, Public Information Office of Community Bridges?
Get your Dollar Donuts at SPA every Thursday to support the senior class!
- Thank you to all SPA families and students who attended January and February’s drug awareness presentations. For those of you who could not attend, our speaker, Stephanie Siete with Community Bridges, has graciously provided her slideshow.
- Don’t forget to continue using the Amazon link to make purchases and use SPAPSO.ShutterflyStorefront.com to order from Shutterfly or Tiny Prints. Both earn money for SPA at no extra cost to you.
- Be in the Know: The next PSO General Meeting is this Wednesday, March 6 at 8 am in the SPA library. Topics to be covered include committee reports, volunteer opportunities, ideas for special presentations, and anything else you would like to discuss! Special guest, Genevieve Peterson, will give an update on the Better Together Campaign.
- A Starry Night – SPA Prom 2019 Decoration Committee: Please help us create A Starry Night for Prom 2019 on April 13! We are looking for parent helpers to decorate and setup as well as take down decorations. Sign Up HERE. If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Langford at email@example.com.
- Thank you to the Teacher Appreciation Committee, 10th Grade Families and everyone who supported last week’s teacher appreciation luncheon. Special thanks goes out to Laurie Langford, Kathy Andrews, and Tressy Bossone for making this an extra special luncheon with the fabulous decorations and delicious food celebrating Chinese New Year!
- Announcing the 1st Annual SGST – 7th Graders Serving Together. Calling ALL 7th Graders to register HERE to complete this inaugural service project for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). 7th Graders will make a positive impact on their community year after year…..and they’ll do it together. Please support and encourage the 7th grader in your life by making a donation on his or her behalf. All grades are welcome to participate! Thank you!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Opportunities are abundant and we look forward to meeting you and working with you to help SPA be the best educational experience for our children. Fingerprint cards are required. If you would like to learn more about how you can help, please visit PSO Committees to see what what other opportunities are available and contact the appropriate chair or board member. Complete the PSO volunteer form to get involved.
Shop with Amazon and others!
The Parent Service Organization participates in several shopper programs. See how you can support the PSO and Scottsdale Prep.Learn More
The transformative education offered at Scottsdale Prep would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO).Learn More
Interested in connecting with other parents looking to carpool? Join our Carpool Program!Signup!
The PSO is fortunate to have committed leaders guiding our support of Scottsdale Prep.Learn More
Buy/Sell Used Books
Used Books for sale, both textbooks and consumables from parents and Key Club’s Salvage the School supplies.Learn More