The transformative education offered at Scottsdale Prep would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO). As a parent and/or guardian you have joined a community of like-minded families dedicated to the success of Scottsdale Prep and its students.
- Don’t forget as you are doing your spring or graduation shopping, to use the SPA Amazon link at the upper left corner of this News Blast. To order spring holiday cards, graduation announcements, or thank you notes, use the SPAPSO.
ShutterflyStorefront.com to order from Shutterfly or Tiny Prints. Using these links brings in money to SPA at no additional cost to you!! Thank you!
- Looking to get more involved next school year? If you are looking to get more involved next year, perhaps, taking on a position such as part of teacher appreciation team (day of event person for monthly lunches – 7 total – no administrative responsibilities, just show up day of to help lunch run smoothly). There are many opportunities to get involved! Please contact Jo Polk at email@example.com. Together we do great things!
- April 21st – 6th and 7th Grade Spring Celebration P-A-R-T-Y on April 21st from 7 pm to 9 pm in the multipurpose room. Cost $20. Please click here to review the Sign Up Genius to sign up to chaperone and/or donate snacks and treats. Contact Kathleen Anderson at MSsocial@spapso.org to help
- May 6th – Save the Date for the Middle School Swim Social at McDowell Mountain Aquatics Center on Sunday, May 6th from 3-5 pm. Summer is around the corner!.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteers needed for 5th/6th grade families are hosting our last Teacher Appreciation Luncheon on April 13. Please sign up here to help decorate, donate, or volunteer on April 13. Participating is a great way for 5th/6th grade families to show your appreciation of the teachers’ hard work!
- 6th and 7th Grade Spring Celebration P-A-R-T-Y on April 21st from 7 pm to 9 pm. Volunteers are needed immediately to help behind the scenes.Please click here to review the Sign Up Genius to sign up to chaperone and/or donate snacks and treats. This event will only happen if we have volunteers! Contact Kathleen Anderson at MSsocial@spapso.org to help.
- HELP PLAN MUSEIA. Museia – Festival of the Muses/Carnival is SPA’s school-wide annual celebration of the arts and fun-filled carnival. This year Museia will be held April 20 from 5pm-8pm. To help plan, please contact Kim Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to volunteer to serve lunches, click on the following links:* Full-day link: SPA Lunch Volunteers 2nd Semester* Half-day link: SPA Half Day Lunch Volunteers 2nd Semester
WE NEED YOU FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR! Volunteer Opportunities are abundant and we look forward to meeting you and working with you to help SPA be the best educational experience for our children. Fingerprint cards are required. If you would like to learn more about how you can help, please visit PSO Committees to see what what other opportunities are available and contact the appropriate chair or board member. Complete the PSO volunteer form to get involved.
Shop with Amazon and others!
The Parent Service Organization participates in several shopper programs. See how you can support the PSO and Scottsdale Prep.Learn More
The transformative education offered at Scottsdale Prep would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO).Learn More
Interested in connecting with other parents looking to carpool? Join our Carpool Program!Signup!
The PSO is fortunate to have committed leaders guiding our support of Scottsdale Prep.Learn More
Buy/Sell Used Books
Used Books for sale, both textbooks and consumables from parents and Key Club’s Salvage the School supplies.Learn More